Möchtest du als deine Standardwährung festlegen oder nur für diese Sitzung behalten?
The staff were all courteous and friendly! We had a very pleasant stay and enjoyed the experience.
The room was clean, the bed comfortable. The location was easy to get to and the facility was newer. The continental breakfast was adequate and the staff were all extremely pleasant. No bedside lamp. The only light at the head of the bed was a ceiling type light which bothered the person not reading. Had to ask for extra hand towels.
Very friendly Nothing
Staff friendliness, room cleanliness. I appreciate that, given a market, there is an optimum size and finish quality. But those rooms are simply too small. Another 50 square feet would have made ALL the difference.
I went into the room and smelled mold and cigarettes in a non smoking room.next was the disgusting tile bath floor. The hot tub had remaining who knows what when I filled it and the hot water ran out before the tub was full. Lobby reeked of curry . Poop I would never return you would be better off sleeping in your car....total poop hole...
The parking was paved. Rooms are one step up from a tent. Cock roaches, peeling paint. Fight in the parking lot at night. Lots of cops. Not safe.
Nothing It smelled. The staff can barely speak English
We chose the hotel because it was close to an event we were participating in. The staff was very friendly. While the rooms are somewhat dated, the were very clean and the basic amenities met our needs. We accepted a smoking room because that was all that was available. Unfortunately, and at no fault of the hotel, it was a poor choice on our part. As non-smokers, the room reeked of stale cigarette smell and the odor permeated our belongings.
price and clean
The staff were gracious and helpful. Room was quiet and clean and beds were comfortable.
Room was clean. Appliances such as iron,hair dryer, refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker were available in the room. These items were not listed in the description of the room and were a nice surprise. Beds did not have fitted sheets. Bottom sheet came loose when the bed was opened for use.