Möchtest du als deine Standardwährung festlegen oder nur für diese Sitzung behalten?
This was a stopover point for us on the way to Grand Canyon. It was clean, the air conditioning worked, and we liked the tiny bathroom with the retro tile. Basic, but a very good value! Nothing.
Nothing- I wasn't given my reserved room I arrived around 130am and apologized for being so late due to a car rental mix-up. A man came out and told me he wouldn't give me my reserved room and told me to go next door to the Quality Inn, which I did, and they were very nice and $20 cheaper. I would not recommend El Travatore to anyone.
Easy check in. Good cold A/C. Tub wasn't cleaned properly. Tub didn't drain properly. Hot water was virtually nonexistent. Towel rod wasn't securely attached to the wall.
It was inexpensive. The carpet was dirty and stained. There was dirt on the floor in the bathroom (behind the door).
Nothing Never got the memo that the train goes thoroughly there. Trevino horn every two hrs. Priceline total did not match motel total..
The closeness to the Grand Canyon Skywalk. I saw a couple of bugs in the room.
Location was convenient to I40 Dilapidated motel with very dirty sheets/cigarette holes
Typical Motel 6. Got what I expected for a Motel 6. Needed a cheap room for a quick night's sleep. Stairway to room had not been hosed down in probably ever. very dirty. towels had stains
The friendly staff None
Really good price. Free coffee on morning Not really clean, the floor was dirty.
The price Noise
Close, but not too close, to the Interstate. Nice restaurants nearby.
Nothing. Crap motel. Dirty and gross. Yes. It was filthy. Not a fan. Wish I could get my money back.
The staff was great. The Air Conditioning worked well. The location felt not secure. There were signs posted by the management reminding guests to lock not only cars, but also the room deadbolt for 'your safety.'
This guest did not leave comments about this hotel.
Price. The room was not clean. Urine on the floor in bathroom, none of the countertops wiped off.
close to freeway hotel showing wear and tear- paint peeling, stains on bathtub, sidewalks dirty, cigarette butts thrown on the ground. One side of hotel is next to a very busy street with truck traffic.
Great location. Very clean! 1st room had an adjoining door that led to a family that had several children and that adjoining door offered no sound barrier whatsoever but we've addressed it with the front desk staff and they were quick to give us a room that was extremely quiet
nothing the dirty room that should of been thoroughly cleaned prior to occupancy the wet dog smell from heater and if you need to use the microwave, you have to unplug the fridge because they only have one adapter dirty doors front and bathroom
Nothing Room was gross..hair on pillows. .tub and stool weren't cleaned in god knows how long.trash can over full setting just outside of room for 3 days..ants everywhere. .room wasn't cleaned or restocked for whole visit..towels were paper thin
The heater didn't work, and the staff wouldn't fix the problem, nor would they move me to another room. The room was not clean, in fact I didn't feel comfortable with the bed at all. If I had been with my family, we wouldn't have stayed. EVERYTHING! The bathroom looked like a scene from a horror movie! I should have saved the $--- and slept in my car!
NOTHING The dirty. The noice. It was a cold room. All are very old.
had a microwave and refirgerator Ice Machine cost 25 cents to use and was out of order
Not a darn thing. The room was very dirty. There was soap scum all around the tub. The air conditioner had an inch of dust and grime over it. The floor had a hole in it that the carpet covered, which was dirty. The walls and bathroom door were gouged and dirty.
the area the motel had an inch of dirt in the bathroom, on the wall tile. and only one Chanel on the TV. no coffee no vending machines. We will not stay there again.
Keys did not work on the doors, the dryer was broken, and an Indian Family was next door making curry and the aroma filed up the entire floor.They invited their friends over and since we were the first room off the elevator they all came to our room thinking it was where the food was. There were not enough outlets in the room and breakfast was gone when I arrived just a half hour after it started.
My daughter got electrocuted at the pool!! The staff didn't even have the pool area locked or a closed sign .
Competent and very kind night staff. Although we arrived quite late he"left the lights on". Thank you.