Gut zu wissen
|Entfernung vom Stadtzentrum||2,3 km|
|Nächstgelegener Flughafen||Castries Saint Lucia Hewanorra|
|Entfernung vom Flughafen||16,4 km|
ab 600 €
Zeige Bewertungen zu folgenden Themen an:
Vielen Dank für die besten Flitterwochen, die man sich vorstellen kann!
Super Dusche! Großartige Aussicht vom Zimmer. Infinity Pool war unglaublich. Super freundliches Personal. Erstklassiges Essen. Sie haben zwei Boote für die Gäste.
WLAN-Empfang war nicht sehr gut im Luxuszimmer. Sie verkaufen nicht ihre eigene Schokolade :(
Breakfast was amazing as was the Tree to Bar chocolate making experience.
Some of the menu after a few days is limiting
- Hospitality of the staff. They are welcoming / kind/ helpful - Quality and freshness of food - Room (7) was perfect - Chocs in your room each day - Shower was amazing - Views - Location for walks and tours. Easy walking distance to some - Easy place to relax - Massage was 10/10 - The hotel give you a mobile phone for the duration of your stay which was super handy
- Very little going on in the eve. Not really a problem post hike but could be very quiet for some - Price of food and drink is high. We were there for a week and craved something simpler / cheaper but there were no options (we found a restaurant right by the entrance at the end of our stay!) - If you want to eat at Marthas Tables, call ahead of time to avoid disappointment
We stayed in a Luxe bungalow which had a 4 poster bed, mosquito net, view of the Piton from the bed through the open shutter doors! We were visited by friendly bull finches (we fed them some of the complimentary cookies!) there were hummingbirds everywhere; it was 'back to nature' and fantastic.
But it was SO quiet. I didn't realise there was no TV, I hadn't brought a bluetooth speaker with me so we played music on the phone. It's a 3 mile drive to Soufriere which is charming but frankly the $20 dollar taxi cost each way is total rip off. So just to try a restaurant automatically costs you $40 and although the prices of food are reasonable in the little town, once you have done 3 of them, there's nothing else. I booked and paid for 9 nights but left after 4 (losing my money!)but I was so depressed - it was my BIG 60, and I had planned it to be a bit more vibrant than this. So I recommend a short stay here and then move up the Island to Castries and Gros Islet. I feel I should also mention the lack of ambience in the bar in the evening. The chap behind the bar was not a happy bunny and with the view they have, nothing is done to attract you to have cocktails while the sun goes down.(our jokey comment of 'oh when is Happy Hour' or is it 2 for 1 was met with a stony gaze!) We went across the road to Ladera where we were welcomed enthusiastically, the view is just as amazing and the arrangement of the bar area conducive to chill whilst enjoying 'several' sundowners. We spent $150 dollars in one evening at Ladera which Hotel Chocolat should have had with us being a captive audience!
Restaurant, pool & bathroom
The rooms were far too open, with no protection from insects etc. The rooms were too close to jungle-like trees. Lovely architecture but not at all practical.
Über das Hotel
Boucan by Hotel Chocolat in Soufriere liegt in Strandnähe, 5 Minuten Fahrt von Soufriere Volcano und Sulphur Springs entfernt. Vor Ort gibt es Folgendes: Parken ohne Service (kostenlos).
based on 312 reviews
Gut zu wissen
- Schöne Aussicht
- Freundliche Atmosphäre
- Ansprechendes Gebäude
- Tolle Desserts und Früchte
Die Stornierungsbedingungen hängen vom Zimmertyp und dem Anbieter ab.
Bewertungen zu Boucan by Hotel Chocolat
- Diamond Falls 0,5 km
- Mamiku Gardens 1,1 km
- Soufriere Estate Diamond Botanical 1,6 km
- Gros Piton Nature Trail 2,1 km
- Sulphur Springs 2,3 km
- Soufriere Volcano 2,3 km
|Castries Saint Lucia Hewanorra||16,4 km|
|Castries Saint Lucia Vigie Field||18,7 km|